* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

30.6.11

At KL airport now

Well, first of all, the flight delayed for 30 mins. Then I arrived at KL airport on 1 am which is 30 mins late than the schedule time. Reach KL airport and began to search for plug, but sadly, all the shop has closed. Then I went to the food court no far from the airport as my sis told me there got lots of people online at there. When I reach there, all I was so happy as I saw so many available plug. Unfortunately, all the plug were not functioning, those functioning one has been used by other. So I give up and take a seat and eat the bread I bring from Miri as I am hungry at that time. Then I called someone and I have to eat my bread with one hand because the other hand is taking the phone. I found some difficulties with that and I finally understand the feeling for those with one hand. However, in the end, I manage to finish all my bread and I feel quite full after that. That someone had talked with me for around 40 mins and I very appreciate it. Thank you! After that, I went through the food court one more round and another more round but still cant find any functioning plug. Out of all the options, I decide to use my backup battery, and so, I am writing this post now. Now, the battery only left 60%, hopefully by the time I almost run out of my battery, there will be available and functioning plug for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment