* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

11.3.12

I am so stupid

There are two things that I want to express here.

First thing is that I was happy that I went to watch the kung fu performance with her, just the two of us. However, the bad part is that I brought my camera along with me, and during the 4 hours kung fu performance, I just snap as many photos as I can and neglected her. I was damn so stupid, why wont I grab the chance? I mean, it is rarely that we two spent time together, and I just wasted the chance like that, snapping photos! I was aware that she was a bit bored with the performance yet I kept on snapping photos. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid me!  But honestly, I think I neglected her on my natural instinct as I scared that I don't know what to do or what to say with her as what was always happened to me when I am alone with someone. Come on, be brave, if she really is the one you really like, don't hesitate. Support her and do everything for her even at last you will end up alone, but at least, you wont regret.

Well, that is for the first thing, the second thing was some incident that was happened during the 2nd day of the Chess Open Tournament 2012. An experienced old man and I think he is well known in the chess world is troubling and argued with one of the committees. Both of them arguing quite fiercely until it affected my mood. I was really fire up at that moment and I said some rude things to that old man. Well, it was his fault at the first place and he is using his authority to threaten us. I was rude to him, in front of her. At that moment, all sort of hard feeling is pouring on me and I really do feel like crying out. I should't be rude to that old man and I should't interfere as I was just a photographer at there. I do feel really really bad for some time as I feel like I have done something really terrible. It was really really bad, I should consider this the second worst feeling that I ever wanted. Stupid me, I should have control myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment