* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

10.10.11

Today~~~

Up until 4.30pm, I am staying in my room and doing nothing spectacular. At 4.30pm, I take bus from Restu to go to my cooking lesson. In the campus, I take another bus, and the seat next to me is empty. When the bus reach at IK BUs stop, I suddenly thinking of her and have strong feeling that she might be taking the same bus with me and sitting next to me. Then i look out to the window and waiting for the miracle to happen. "Halo". I turn my head. OMG, she is really sitting next to me, and i was surprised that she was going out at that time as i totally forgot that she got ko-k as well..haha.. Well, quite happy la..hehe.. Then after that we part at the bakti bus stop there and i go to my cooking lesson. Today we made pudding, the result is, cant eat at all, feel like wan to vomit the 1st bite i eat. Then after that go to have my dinner and then go to the management class. The class went smoothly until the end, i said something that i feel like a bit arrogant to May Yee and feel like she "terasa" with it. Then i feel bad about it. When reaching room, I have decide to apologise to her either she "terasa" or not. That message took me quite some courage. Then May Yee replied me, she said she din terasa, and so i feel better a bit..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment