* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

30.5.11

Kung Fu Panda 2

Here are some review regard Kung Fu Panda 2:

Storyline - Not bad, interesting, touching, worth watching
Length    - Too short, should made it more longer
Plot        - Having climax throughout the movie, eager to know what happen next
Humor   - No questions
Overall  - A recommended movie

Now, here are some review of the Miri's Star Cineplex:

Ticket counter           - The lousiest I ever seen, just some worker selling tickets at the counter with pieces
                                   of paper showing the seat available
Food selling counter  - No menu, the food is expensive
Technology               - Don't have any screen telling people that when can go in to the hall
Screen quality           - The upper part of the screen is blur, the screen is small
Environment             - The walking corridor is very narrow, it's width is about both my hands open wide
Overall                     - I wont go for the 2nd time

No comments:

Post a Comment