* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

25.5.11

Transfer from my website

Well, I think this will be a better place for me to write my diary rather than my website. So, I am transferring all the content on "My Wall" to this blog. The following are the content i write since I created my website until now.

Finally...
Phew.. After one whole day of hard work, I manage to work out my own site. Though, it still got lots of space to be improved. For now, just let it be the way it is. Going to try my best to manage this site.

Regret!!!
Honestly, I am regret for going back my hometown during this 4 months semester break. Have to face my dad with his stupid attitude and his hot temper. Not only that, he treat my mum badly, so badly. Did he even know that he is my mum husband? Did he even care about the family? All he cares is his friends, he is not listening to my mum at all. I do feel pity for my mum, really. If let she choose again, I don't think she will choose my dad. As the son of my dad, too very helpless against my dad attitude. Not to mention that he everytime got drunk and he is a heavy smoker. why cant he change?!

To go or not to go?
My dad is asking us ( my family except my sister(working) ) going to fun fair. But I am still in consideration cause I know that somewhere along the way sure got something will happens ( eg. quarreling). So, should I go or not?

Everything was fine
At last, I have decided to go out with my family. Everything was fine, not as bad as I thought. My dad didn't talk much either. Surprisingly, today I went to help my sister close the shop when she finished working and we two did talk a lot. This is a breakthrough. Keep in on!

Sudden Sick
Oh my god, what is this sudden sicknees! I was being attacked by severe runny nose half way during my sleep. The snot flow like as if there is no tommorow. What a pain. I went search online for the cause and I found there were 700++ causes and each with their own scientific name which looks like a stranger to me. I am a math student, not a bio student. But I do found one useful solution for the runny nose, that is watchful waiting and allowing the normal body healing. Well, off to rest now.

Too much
I think I am using too much sapce on this site until an error come out when I tried to save it. It's time to reorganised the site. Mayb I should remove some not important page or move it to another site. Start cleaning!

1 week pass by
One week just pass by since I came back from Penang. All I did was nothing but sitting in front of my laptop and play games, watch movies and manage my website. Cant say it was a meaningless week though, causeI do manage to work out with my own website which I think is nice. Planing to work but all I did was just saying but no action. Haiz, will I spend my 4 months holidays with the accompany of my laptop?

Tired
Whew~~ Tired of editing the website. Still got lots of things haven't explore yet. But for now, its movie time! Going to wacth "The Lost Blademan" that I have just downloaded.

Amazing!
After I came back fromg Penang, I didn't charge my handphone (actually it belongs to my sister) at all. Yet, until today, it was still in standby mode. It's battery is able to maintain itself in standby mode for 10 days! Isn't it amazing?

Publish now?
Well, the website is now more or less finished editing. So should I publish and share with public now or should I wait first. Er, I think I will just have to wait until I really satisfy with everything first. There are still some parts of the website that I think still need to improve.

Published
I guess it is time to share my website to public and see how it progresses. There is nothing much for me to add in and the fact is the item that I can add in to this website is limited. Well, hoping to get a good respond from you all. Thank you.

Selecting photos
OMG! I have spent half day just to select the photos to be uploaded from my facebook. Finally, I am done selecting and I am quite missing the old time when looking back at those photos. Now just left to upload the photos.Before that, I have to rearrange and rename the photos first. Gosh, I have to do it for 400++ photos. But right now, let me just take a rest first. Too tired. 

Happy~~
I saw someone just put a like on my website. I am so happy. Haha. However, I have no idea who that person might be. Anyway, thanks for liking my website!

We used to be that close
While editing the photos, I saw some of the photos that me and my friends, I mean all my university friends regardless of our course, are so close together. But all of that are just used to be. Now, we rarely spend our time together. Many of us only stick with their own coursemate. I really miss those old time. Will it ever come back? Will my last year in university like my first year? We just left one more year in university, after that we might not meet each other again. I really do hope that just before my university life ends we can spent our time together doing all the crazy things just like we used to be.

"My Favourite" is done!
After 2 days of non-stop hardwork, finnaly, "My Favourite" is complete. Spending one day to edit the site and the other one day merely to upload the songs. It was not easy to upload song. It has to upload oe by one, and if fail, have to start all over again. Really took me lots of time uploading. Anyway, the site is complete now. Yeah!

Provisional result out soon
1 hour and 19 minutes until the provisional result is out. I just hope that my MAT 263 will not fail. Please bless me. I too hope that all my friends will pass all the subjects. Wish you all the best of luck. All the BEST!

All pass
Thank GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment