* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

31.5.11

Things that I dislike about you

I dislike you smoke - endanger my health
I dislike you drink - lots dirty words flow from your mouth
I dislike your hot temper - always raise your tone when you speaks, especially to my mum
I dislike your attitude - always do irrelevant things that causes inconvenience to your family
I dislike your irresponsibility - owe the bank so much money (5 digits) and your children have to pay for you
I dislike you - never listen to your wife even though she is correct

The other you:
I dislike your money comes first - everything money comes first, enjoyment with money is not allowed
I dislike your thinking - always thinks bad about other and talks bad about them
I dislike your suspiciousness - always over suspicious the others

Conclusion, there are nothing I like about you two, and the others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment