* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

27.5.11

Scary NIght

As usual, up until this time I will go to the kitchen and cook mi to satisfy my hungry stomach, but today is a bit special. When I on the kitchen's light, suddenly I heard a 'pop' sound, then the lights cant on anymore. I mean all the lights in my house. So, I went back into my room and continue to do my things as I cant do anything in the dark except for online with my laptop. But on a second thought, some supernatural thing comes in my mind, which I thought it has something to do with the lights and that really scare me a little. Then, I think, think, and think, there might be a possibility that someone has broke into my house and cut off all the light. So I asked for Sharon's help. Well, she did gave me lots of advise, but in the end, I decided to wake up my little brother who is sleeping in my room. With the help of the torch light function of my cellphone, we went to check the main switch. There, I finally found the problem. It is the main switch that is doing all the things. Well, I fix the main switch and everything went back to normal. What a scary night I have been through.

This story teach us don't think too much. Things are not so complicated as you might think. Life should be easy and happy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment