* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

30.5.11

What a tired day

Today I went to do my international passport. 10 something in the morning I arrived at the place. But at 4 pm just reach my turn. Damn, I stay there for half of  the day!!! Then when finally reach my turn, the people at the counter treat me not nicely, but then I treated her more badly..haha.. It was really a restless day.. Then tomorrow has to go once more to take the passport which is supposed to be done by today because today didn't manage to pay as the paying counter is closed. Stupid lo..haiz.. Need to go trough another restless day again.

The next thing is, I will be off the line from few days to a period of 3 months soon because I don't have free internet connection anymore. So, wish you all have a nice day until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment