* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

9.8.11

A bad day

Pass few days, there were nothing special happens, i just play games and eat dinner and sleep as usual. Today, i woke up and play game as usual. Then i fight the boss for 4 hours straight. And finally, very luckily, i beat the boss. That is after i back from my dinner. This morning. I woke up very early as sharon and alice will accompamy me to have lunch. Then i go to bath and set my hair and everything was done, now just have to wait for the message from sharon. Unfortunately, Their meeting end late and so the lunch plan canceled. haiz.. then the 2nd plan that canceled is our cameron trip due to the lanslide that happens and has drag 7 ppl lives. Today, was not a good day for me.. haiz.. i think i 犯太岁..haha.. And now i am hunggy pula..

No comments:

Post a Comment