* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

17.8.11

Thank you for the trip

First of all, I want to thank Sharon And Bee Huen for taking me out for the trip. In the morning, we went to eat dim sum at Farlim. The dim sum at there ma ma dei only..hehe.. Then after that, we went to Penang Hill. At there, two of their friends join us. At Penang Hill, except for the cable car, nothing really nice and fun..hehe.. Then after that we went to eat lunch at Kenny Roger at Queensbay. Also ma ma dei nia..hehe.. Then after that we went to watch movie, Cowboy & Alien. For me is still ok nia la..hehe.. Then after movie punteh want go to fun fair one, but raining so cancel le. Then after that we went to eat dinner at the house that make ban mian which is opposite tesco extra. Then after eat we chat chat a while at there. Then we all went back le. Though the trip overall is ma ma dei only, but thank you for bringing me out also la..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment