* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

4.8.11

Blog~~~ Blog~~~ Blog~~~

It has been few days I din post anything le, it all are Bakti fault. They didn't fix the router even I went to report d. One week d cant on9 at Bakti. So, everyday I went to dk foyer there online. At there, the online mia mood was greatly decline and don feel like wan to do anything at all, so, dat is the reason why I din post anything for the few days. I post now cos I nothing to do d, very sien. Everyday at dk foyer there only download movie lo, do the photo lo, and download some game oso lo.. Very sien jiu si liao la.. then now the photo finish do d, no idea how to create new one le, so tmr I donno wat I wan to do d.. Haiz~~ Still got one month the school just reopen, if they din go fix the router then I have to go dk foyer everyday lo. Sien and hot oso.. Haiz.. Sien nia..

No comments:

Post a Comment