* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

9.8.11

In the end

In the end, I spent my holiday alone for 4 months, not going anyway except for the BKTA camp and outing with hua wei and sing k wif cc them. Seeing at other pics on fb traveling to somewhere with their friends and knowing dat some of my friends dat they are going to somewhere to have fun always reminds me of how pitiful i am.. haiz..Sad nia.. Now, the holiday is reaching its end, and right now, i am still alone. At first, i tot going back to penang was the right choice because i might be able to go somewhere to have fun with frens, but in the end, i end up staing in my room for the rest of my holy days. However, i am not regretting for making the decision to come back to penang, because, it is at least much more better than i staying at home without wireless. Sad nia, i am so pitiful. That is my life, i should just accept it. In the end, i am all alone, i am not the kind like to socialize. But never mind la, just let it be the way i am right now, there is nothing bad about it..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment