* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

5.8.11

Wireless is back....................finally~~~

Today, i woke up as usual, and then on my laptop and then went to toilet to do the usual thing. Then when i back to my room, OMG, my msn is on, miracle!!! Finally, after one week of suffering, the router is finally fix. Thanks to my roommate, he went to complain at the pusat computer for two days straight and then they finally take action. According to the repairman, the router is broken due to the damaged wire as being bitten by the rat. Since got internet d, i have download quite some game for me to kill the time..haha.. And the last thing is, as usual, today i went to dinner. When i passed the masjid, a stupid bird release its dirty stuff on my cloth, very near to my neck. 1st time in my life..haha..Then shortly after that, i started to feel dizzy, just slightly.. Then soon, the dizziness getting stronger and stronger.. But i try to keep myself awake so that i wont fainted. If fainted, then that will be the last day i ever saw the blue sky. Then after dinner, I back to my room and write this post and still feeling dizzy. K la, enough d la, really dizzy right now, i wan go play my game le..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment