* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

24.8.11

A wonderful yet tired day ^ ^

Today, I went out with Alice and Sharon. As usual, I din sleep for the previous night. At around 9am, Alice come fetch me at USM then we depart to Penang Hill. We reach at Penang Hill about 10 am like that. Then we went up to the hill by the cable car and we take pictures at there. However, it was too bad that Sharon new camera cant last for too long as she din charge the battery. So, we take photos using Alice and Sharon's phone. Then we stay at there for about 1 hour plus and then just before we went down the hill we bought some food called Chana. It was really delicious. Then, the next station we went to Kek Lok Si. We reach at about 12pm like that. The good news is it is not a hot day as it was about to rain. Then when we reached at the Guan Yin statue, it started to rain, but not for long. Then we took some pics at there and then went down. Next, we went to have our lunch at Harvest Inn. The food overall was nice. After that we went to watch movie. We watched Fu Lu Sou and Spy Kid straight. After movie, we went to fun fair. Too bad, the fun fair is as empty as if it was haunted. So, we decide to have our dinner. We ate at Golden Bay. After dinner, we went to Tesco Extra to buy something useful in daily life. Then after that, they sent me back and they went back home. Overall, I am very happy with the trip this time though it was tiring, it has been really a long time since I went out with Alice and Sharon. Nice feeling..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment