* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

31.7.11

So that is the problem

On 28 July 2011, in the morning, I woke up as usual and then went to on my laptop. Something bad happened, I cant get any internet access. And so  I went to sleep again in hope that when I woke up again there will be internet access for me.. After few hours, I woke up, still, disappointment fall upon me. And so, I watch my anime and play game (Plant vs Zombie). Then when about 6 pm, I went to have my dinner at Bali Bali as usual, but this time with the hope that when I get back there will be an internet access for me. Once again, disappointment. Then I watch my anime and play games (Plant vs Zombie again). Then I went to sleep, with the hope that tomorrow morning when I woke up there will be internet access for me. The next day, disappointment. Out of nothing to do, I went to Roti Bakar to eat my lunch, but the main purpose is to online of course. Then I went back to my room after spending a couple of hours at there. At around 7 pm, I went to have my dinner. That day was a bit late because CC them were going to buy their things so I will have to have my dinner alone. On my way to dinner, I saw Zhen Yao and his gang. And so I follow them to have dinner together. We have our dinner at Plus 2. Well, I was quite happy to meet my junior and some new friends. At night, disappointment again. So, as usual, I watch my anime and play games (still Plant vs Zombie). The next day I woke up, haiz~~~ And so, haiz~~~ In the evening, I went to pasar malam alone. I went to buy the uncle Bob's friend chicken. the uncle attitude is really so annoying and disgusting. I am a customer, a businessman should treat his customer well. But then, he asked me quite rudely, "Spicy or not spicy". I din't answer him as I had told the other uncle at there that I am going to have a spicy one. Then that uncle which asked me earlier raise up his voice and asked (or should I say more like scold, WTH) me again, "Spicy or not spicy!!!" Then I just told him give me a spicy one. After I paid for the SPICY fried chicken, I cursed the stall. Then I went to eat Laksa at the Laksa stall, then I meet with my kung fu friends and my couch. Then I went back to my room. Disappointment. Then my roommate's friend came to his room and stay for a night as usual. Then my roommate's friend's friend came by and have a chat with him. He is a temporally Sg Dua McD manager. He asked me want to work at there or not and I told him I have things to do on August (Actually is I don't want to work). Then he told me that he can online at Tekun. So, I think that the main reason after all this terrible mess is because of the malfunctioning of the router at Bakti. And so, the next day (which is today), I begin my journey to search for the answer of my question. I went to the DK foyer there and the mystery is solved. So that is the problem, the router at Bakti is malfunctioning. This is a tough journey, but it returns me with a solution, I have found a place for me to online. The terribly horrible 3 days without internet access has passed, I don't have to suffer all those nightmare anymore. I am ALIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment