* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

1.7.11

First day in Penang

Haha.. today many things has happened. First of all, as I mention at the previous post. Then after that, I went out with hua wei and sharon to 1st avenue with my a bit new image..hehe.., and then meet alice and then we went watch movie - Transformer 3. After the movie, we then go eat at "Sa Diao Lo" and then hua wei drop me and sharon at QB and then he went back to his hometown. Then me and sharon go buy some of my daily need stuff and then meet up with bee huen.. Punteh we plan to awtch movie again de, but too late le, so din watch d.. So we just go walk walk at QB..hehe.. After that we went to eat supper at Golden Bay. We eat lok lok at there. There mia lok lok got six flavour mia sauce to choose from, not bad..hehe.. Then after that we went back to my hostel le. When i reach my room, my roommate is sleeping, then he wake up. i think is because i am too loud..hehe.. really paiseh lo.. but the good news is, he is a friendly person, so i think i should be no problem staying with him..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment