* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

12.7.11

Job vacancy

There is a job vacancy, suggested by one of my friends. The detail of the job I am still not so sure, but I know that the job require the worker to make phone call, photostatting and sometimes visiting to the school. I have no idea what kind of job is that. The location of the work place is quite near, at Sungai 2, more or less 1 km from my room and the working hour can be negotiated. The payment for the job is RM5 per hour, quite high actually. But the problem is that I have some problem in making phone call especially to someone that I don't know. Then if I am to work at there then I will be alone and might not be happy (I am just finding excuse for myself..haiz..). Well, I am not really facing money crisis at the moment, but it would be nice for me to earn some money rather than just sit in the room and do nothing. Hmmm, should I take the offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment