* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

23.7.11

It's been a while

It has been a while seen I post anything on my blog..haha.. Lately busying with my new website about anime and editing photo and making video. Anyway, I am here now, posting something not relevant..haha.. Err, well, nothing much has happened recently. Just as usual, wake up, on my laptop and the jump 300 times (got people told me I can gain height with that..haha..). After that went in front of the laptop and began with my work..hehe.. Then when 2 to 3 pm like that, I will sit up 30 times and pumping 30 times and then go to brush my teeth and bath. So late just bath? Because I woke up quite late..haha.. Then after bath then continued with my work again. Then after that, when almost 6pm, I will sms CC ask her where to eat. Then as usual, we went to Bali Bali at 6.30pm. After eat then go back to my room and then continued with my work again..hehe.. Then, when about 2 to 3 am like that, I will went to sleep. That is my daily routine..haha.. Oh ya, today is a bit different, I washed my cloth..haha.. K la, I think enough for now d la, a bit lazy to write le..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment