* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

18.7.11

Fate

Today, I went to dinner alone. I went to Bali Bali for my dinner. On the way, I met with CC, SY and ZF which had just finish their dinner. I asked then is it they have their dinner and they say it is obvious that they have their dinner. However, it seems to me that they were just from work as they carried their bags. After the meeting with them, I proceed with my journey. As usual, I ate the economy rice at there. When I have paid for the food, I met someone that I never think of. She is Peng Peng and with her there was another guy. The main point here is I wore the same cloth with Peng Peng. We wore the She Fu Camp's shirt. And so, we sit together and have our dinner together. And then I ask Peng Peng is it that her boyfriend. Then she said no, she said he is Zhan Xiong. OMG, xia sui lo.. Zhan Xiong I also cant recommend..hehe.. Then we proceed with our mission to finish our food. In the meantime, we do chat a little. Just about we finished our dinner. Another familiar person appeared. He is Dr. Lee See Keong! As usual, you know la his style, no need to explain d la..hehe.. K la, I lazy write d, til there nia la all the ppl I met so far. And then I jiu go back my room and started to write my blog le..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment