* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

2.7.11

Outing~~~

Today, an indeed happy day for me. I woke up by xx's call. She asked me wanted go sing k or not. Then I say ok. 10 mins after that xx come fetch me, then we went gurney together with xx on board also. I was really happy as it has been quite long since I din see her d..hehe.. Hopefully she felt the same but I don think that is the case because I am just a nobody to her..hehe.. Well, at least I think like that la..haha.. Before we reached gurney, we went proart music to buy xx's things. Then xx is working at there and he ask that is it me and xx on d..haha.. If that is the fact I jiu happy til die lo..hehe.. After that we went gurney lo.. When we reached gurney we went to eat lunch sake sushi together with xx. Then I learned the fact that xx give xx chocolate then xx told me don't be jealous. But, frankly, I do. Still, I pretend I don't. Then after eat we went sing k at red box lo. Then don't feel like too syiok lo..hehe.. I don't know why also.. Then after that me, xx, xx and xx went to watson to buy their things. Then we went to eat dinner at xuan shen. Me and xx share a set because I don't really feel like eating at that time. Then when I wan to pay her she said never mind, so I just considered it was her treat then. Then after that we part with xx and we went to watch movie, transformer 3. It was the second time I watched it because last friday I just went to watch with xx and xx, but last time was 3d and this time was not. Then after the movie we back le.. On the way back, I learned that xx is xx fyp partner because he wanted to chase xx, but those words came out from xx one la, don't know can be trusted or not..hehe.. But still, I do mind..hehe.. I mean, look at me, who am I wor, cant compare with other at all, xx will be more happy with other de..hehe.. I will just be single for the rest of my life nia la..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment