* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

19.7.11

GERAM!!!

Finally I finished do my video and uploaded it d. Then when it finished uploaded, facebook sent an email to me.


Hello,

We have removed your video entitled "USM Math School Gang - Grenade" uploaded at 6:05am July 19th, 2011. We did this because it appears to contain copyrighted material owned by a third party, such as a video clip or background audio. If you believe this material was removed by mistake, you may file a counter notice of alleged infringement by following the link below.

Please note that if you re-upload this video without filing a counter notice, or if you upload another video that infringes on the rights of a third party, we may remove the content. This could cause your access to the Facebook Video application, or your Facebook account itself, to be disabled.
OMG, did I used anything that has copyright? I don't even aware of it. Then it is ok lo.I went to fill in the counter notice. Then after that, finally my video can watch d. The most geram part comes, the picture and the song doesn't match!!! I think something went wrong when uploading. Really Geram lo!!! So I deleted it and try to uploading it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment