* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

13.7.11

Farewell dinner with Scaik Lin

Just now having my dinner with Chye Ching, Scaik Lin, Pei Ing, Zi Fei, Lychee, Cryotic Cho, Shu Yi, and one unknown friend of their. We having our dinner at Pizza Hut. Though we have know each other for quite a long time(except for that unknown friend), but I have this strange feeling, it feels like they are stranger to me, feel very unease and cant mix in with them. Maybe it is just me, it has been a long time since I joined them together, or maybe I am just cant mix with them, or maybe I am just the type that like to stay in silent mode..haha.. Though, it doesn't matter for me, as long as there are friends at my side, I will feel happy even though just by hanging out with them silently. There is another kind of enjoyment just by watching my friends, it makes me feel I am not alone ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment