* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

11.7.11

Hungry~~~

Today went to eat my "breakfast" too early d.. 5 pm like dat I went to eat le.. I ate at bali bali.. I eat zha jiang noodle.. Then feeling not so full.. Maybe is because the noodles was not nice to eat.. Then I ma went to buy some pao lo.. I bought 2 only.. Lotus pao.. Actually one was for my "lunch" and the other one is my dinner lai.. But when I walk back and reach my room, I hungry d, so I jiu ate one of them le.. Then no long after that ko feel hungry again so I ate another one le.. Then jiu nothing left for me to eat le.. And now, I am hungry le, wan eat my supper.. But still thinking wan o not.. Cos if wan have to go khaleel, quite far.. But I think mostly is not eh la, I sleep early jiu can le.. But still so early le, I cant sleep one wor.. Haiz.. Never mind la, tmr go buy some food to put in my room..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment