* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

16.7.11

Scary Experience

Today, a Saturday, I asked CC whether wan to go to night market or not then she said they lazy to go out. Then I said never mind lo. So, I went to the night market alone. When I reach there, it was still very early and many stall not yet open. So, I went to Tesco to find something to eat 1st as I am very hungry at that time. When I reached Tesco, just before I am about to enter the front door of Tesco, an Indian came out from the door and wave his hand at me. At 1st, I tot he was my current roommate's friend, so I respond to him by waving at him. As he approach me, he took out a bible and begins to talk to me. I felt something was not right and so I told him I am in a hurry, but he said just give him 5 minutes. So I am ok with it as I have nothing to do. He started to explain the Christian to me, and then he told me that recently there were many disaster and many people were dying because of that. He told me, however, Jesus said that those who eat his meat and drink his blood can be blessed and can escape from the disaster. In our human world, Jesus' meat is in the form of bread which is called the Roti Paskah and his blood is in the form of grape wine which is called Anggur Paskah. Then he asked me understand what he said or not and I just nodded my head. He then asked his assistant to let me watch a video about what he had said with the Chinese subtitle. Then he explain for me at the side. In the end, he asked me to give him 5 minutes to follow him to eat the Roti Paskah and drink the Anggur Paskah. At that time, I was really nervous as I don't know how to respond to him. Luckily, my phone ring and I took out my phone and siad that I am in a hurry, no time to follow him. However, he insisted. Out of no choice, I just told him I am not Christian and I don't believe in Jesus. I told him I am sorry and then he ley me go and find someone else. I am positive that he is a cheater! However, I am not being cheated..haha.. The phone ring just now was CC message. She said that they were going to pasar malam as well and asked me to wait them at U Height. And so I went to find them.. What an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment