* My ways * My lifestyle * My everything *

1.7.11

Haiz~~~

Reach penang airport then have to wait there for one hour. The student taxi so late come. Then reach USM le the driver said RM16 but I only got RM 20 or RM 13 nia. Then he only got 2 RM 1, so bu  huat la, I said just give me the RM 2 nia la. So the payment is RM 18 le. Then go UPPU ask for hostel. Got one guy come out ask me many many thing, then the people I used to contact with just come out. Then she call restu, then restu say don wan, then she call call call then she ask me bakti can bo? I say ok lo. Then I go bakti le, luckily got bus. Then the bakti eh people find the room for me. Then she said got roommate one. Then I ok oso lo. Then I go find the room. It is damn so in. Very "pian pi". But on the way, I saw many empty room ko lo. Then I go in my

No comments:

Post a Comment